Physiotherapists are highly trained healthcare practitioners who are experts in how the body moves and functions. Our staff assess, diagnose and treat any physical ailments you have, whether you’ve had it since birth, acquired it from an accident or injury or simply from repetitive incorrect posture over a long period of time.
At Back on Track we provide physiotherapy treatment for all sorts of conditions, including:
- Neck and back pain and spinal surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacements and muscle repairs
- Sprains and strains
- Poor posture
In order to attain best possible outcomes, we utilise several different physiotherapy options, including:
- Joint manipulation or mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
- Exercise programs to help strengthen and mobilise injured areas
- Postural and muscle re-education to improve control, balance and reduce pain
- Soft tissue mobilisation techniques such as massage
- Dry needling (similar to acupuncture) to reduce pain and spasm
- Ultrasound therapy to reduce scarring and inflammation
- Assistance and education re walking aids such as crutches and walking sticks
- Education for pre- and post-natal women on feeding and carrying babies, getting babies in and out of the car and appropriate exercises, etc.
- Clinical Pilates education and training
At Back on Track our staff are courteous, polite and will educate you in lay terms about how to best look after your injury.
All of our Physiotherapists have a degree in Physiotherapy or post-graduate qualifications.
Our ultimate aim is to facilitate healing and to help you take back control of your own health and rehabilitation.
Fee schedule - Physiotherapy
|Initial consultation (35 minutes)||$95.00|
|Review consultation (35 minutes)||$90.00|
|Initial consultation, pensioner (35 minutes)||$85.00|
|Review consultation, pensioner (35 minutes)||$80.00|
View our complete fee schedule.